Ethical Link Building
Link building is changed after Google Panda algorithm and link building techniques based on bulk submissions are considered to be Spam. Now link building is based on natural link building by earning the links by making great content which is newsworthy and adding knowledge to the visitors.
While doing link building for our clients, we take care of Google Webmasters Guidelines and take care of link building keeping Google Panda and Penguin updated in mind.
Here are the list of the techniques we do and we do not :
What we do not :
- Bomber your site with thousands of links to SPAM.
- Submit spin contents to article directories.
- Make artificial links building just to achieve the link.
- Make links in blog network websites.
- Buy the links from High Page Rank websites.
- Try to manipulate the page rank algorithm.
- Get the links from the websites which are created only for link building.
- Make the links in link farms.
- Try to get a link from a website going through Google Penalties.
- Submit your site to hundreds to web directories.
- Push your website for over optimization on page and off page.
- Use tools to do promotions of your website.
- Create excessive links in short period of time.
- Try to promote home page only.
What we do :
- Develop a link building strategies to sustain your rankings from Google algorithm changes.
- Based on your competitors , we plan link velocity and quality of links required to promote your website.
- Improve interlinking within your websites.
- Generate unique and newsworthy content and update it on your website and quality article directories.
- We get natural links via guest blogging.
- We identify the natural link opportunities from every perspective keeping your niche in mind.
- We get links only from very high authoritativeness websites.
- We link to deep URLs and most relevant content.
- Press release writing and distribution to create awareness of your brand.
- Promote your long tails keywords and main keywords with widely distributed pattern in conjunction to your brand name.
- Create relationship(trust) between you and your customers by influencing them via social media and your contents.
- Integrate social media to your link building strategy and get social traffic to your pages.
- Audit your link profile time to time and reduce the chances of negative SEO.